Monday, September 25, 2006

Perspectives

1) Going home can make you realize alot of things. Like how much I actually miss hanging out with my mom. Or walking around Toronto with my parents for the day. I always miss home but I'm always so happy to come back.

2) Summer is over and Fall came faster than expected. But I love it. I love the crisp air, the feeling of a new year and new opportunities.

3) I'm so tired of feeling like the bad guy. I just don't care anymore. So watch me give up.

4) It's awesome having my best friend around more.

5) Afterschool sessions of food, shopping and letting out your frustrations are the best.

6) I just dont' care about the parties or the booze or the drama anymore. In fact, I prefer to just not be around it.

7) Working and being in school is taking it's toll on me. I'm tired and stressed out.

8) Midterms start next week. I'm screwed.

3 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger YourSecretLover said...

I think everybody was in a blog writing mood last night. Fall is the best, so fresh and so clean. I miss the craziness that is Oakville too. And by craziness I mean awesomeness. It's so nice in downtown Oakville or just being with your mommy. I want to go home again soon.

You're not the bad guy. People just don't understand.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger ~Kelly~ said...

I just don't care anymore either

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Miss.Emily said...

I love the crispness of fall, too. It reminds me of jack-o-lanterns and mittens :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home