Thursday, June 29, 2006

You Wanna Get In My World, Get Lost In It

1. My parents have abandoned me and left the country to sit on a beach for a solid week and a half. Rough life.

2. Since they have left me, I have taken the liberty to party at their house all weekend long. Bring on the booze, bikinis and pool.

3. My better half is too good to me. Three months after mentioning a pair of shoes that I had liked, he goes and buys them for me. For no reason whatsoever.

Shoes + Guy I Am Crazy About = Greatest Combo Ever

4.. I still get butterflies whenever I am around my better half. It all feels so new and yet at the same time feels like we've been doing this forever. I live for these butterflies.

5. I hate seeing my friends upset. Just knowing that they are sad breaks my heart.

6. School is about to bend me over next week and yet... I can't seem to focus. Hence why I am writing a blog.

7. I just spent all day yesterday volunteering at my friend's golf tournament. Being hit on my RIM boys, Old Men and hearing about 'DickOuts' while being in the sun all day was alot more fun that I thought it would be. (Another prime example of me not focusing on not being bent over next week)
"I'm gonna hang out with my wang out."
"I'm gonna rock out with my cock out."

8. Yes, I switched from Laurier to U of Waterloo. NO, that does not mean I think I am better than you. Yes, I realize I am a traitor. NO, I do not care.
Like I would ever cheer for U of Waterloo anyways. Go Laurier.

9. I feel like I need to organize my life. I love to organize.

10. I've come to the conclusion that sometimes you just need to close your eyes, take a deep breath and take a leap of faith.
It's scary, but it feels so exhilerating.
I believe in you, and me and everything inbetween.

5 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger ~Kelly~ said...

1. Don't complain about your parents being gone. That just means we can have fun in peace.
2. You lucked out with Ry, hold on tight and enjoy the ride.
3. I know thats about me- I'm fine, I just get emotional about my family sometimes.
4. I'm glad you had fun at my tourney! Remember, there's another one in August!!
5. Silly RIM guys.. the guys from CanWest really liked you!!!
6.Go Laurier!
7. You can organize my life you want to.. it seems to be in shambles.
8. Have the drinks ready for me when I get there tomorrow.. Bring on the party!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Miss.Emily said...

Loved number 10... Good post Trishila. I'll be expecting more :)

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/ed_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats standard types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
determination not mend herpes infections; it desire help the sores heal faster and help to mitigate the pain or discomfort.
Now acyclovir is given to improve bar the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I communicate my fitness distress provider in front of I crook this medicine?
They destitution to know if you have any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological blight
•kidney murrain
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic reaction to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•pregnant or distressing to receive gravid
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]Zovirax no script required express deliveryno prescriptions needed for Zovirax [/url]
Zovirax cod saturday delivery fedexZovirax same day delivery
[url= ]Zovirax online purchaseno prescription Zovirax fedex delivery [/url]
Zovirax online no prescriptionZovirax next day no prescription
[url= ]Zovirax overnight delivery no rxZovirax no rx fed ex [/url]
Zovirax with codZovirax cheap next day
[url= ]buy Zovirax saturday deliverysaturday delivery on Zovirax [/url]
Zovirax online doctorspurchase Zovirax cod cash delivery
[url= ]buy generic Zovirax no prescriptionBuy Zovirax overnight shipping [/url]
Zovirax online overnightorder Zovirax online cod
[url= ]Zovirax overnight fed exZovirax cheap cod [/url]
Zovirax no prescription cash on deliverybuy Zovirax
[url= ]cheap Zovirax prescriptionsZovirax with next day delivery without prescription with free shipping [/url]
no perscription Zovirax next daybuy Zovirax online without a prescription and no membership
[url= ]cheap Zovirax over nightZovirax shipped overnight without a prescription [/url]
Zovirax with no prescriptionZovirax rx
[url= ]cheap Zovirax next day deliverybuy Zovirax without a prescription overnight shipping [/url]
Zovirax and overnightZovirax over night
[url= ]buy Zovirax online next day deliveryZovirax ups [/url]
Zovirax by codZovirax overnight US delivery

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home