Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Life. My Card.

Have any of you ever seen those American Express ads in magazines? Like the ones with Kate Winslet and it asks a series of questions, which she answers in her own handwriting. I came across one the other day and on the other side of it was a list of all the questions with blank spaces beside them to fill it in with your own answers. I decided to see what answers I could come up with and so I filled it out. And now, I am going to post the questions and answers on here for your viewing pleasure.

My Name: Patricia Erin Moffatt
Childhood Ambition: To be a Dentist
Fondest Memory: Sitting on the counter in the kitchen, talking to my parents while watching my Dad cook.
Soundtrack: I can't choose, I like variety.
Retreat: The running trail by the creek near my house. I run there every day in the summer to get away from life. Nobody ever goes there, it's so cool and peaceful.
Wildest Dream: To teach English while helping to rebuild communities in under developed countries that have been affected by natural disasters.
Proudest Moment: Getting into University.
Biggest Challenge: University
Alarm Clock: The sun.
Perfect Day: Waking up on a sunny day, going for a run outside by my creek, breakfast outdoors by the pool, golfing during the afternoon, and dinner that evening outside with everyone I love.
First Job: Camp Counsellor
Indulgence: Shoes and Bikinis
Last Purchase: Groceries
Favourite Movie: The Little Mermaid
Inspiration: My Mom
My Life: is so much fun, every day is different, and I love the uncertainty that any day can hold.
My Card: Sorry American Express, but I'm a Visa girl.

So there you go.
Some of those questions took a long time for me to answer. It's interesting to see what you can come up with though.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger ~Kelly~ said...

Hey Trish!
It's time for a new post!! Get on that pony!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home